Lea Michele stays classic in black at the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences’ Evening with Glee at the Leonard H. Goldenson Theatre on Monday (April 26) in North Hollywood.
The 23-year-old actress wore a Herve Leger dress, Brian Atwood shoes and Neil Lane jewels.
Joy creator Ryan murphy (figure in red) says he is considering the whole episode, britney's music. "I like the britney spears idea. I've always loved her," he told er.
Ryan has also increased some details about the upcoming happy journey. He Shared, "it's a concert tour, but it also has a story. It is a great stage. We have a multimedia. Really big. Fox believe it is too big, I already had the most suitable person. This is not to say that out, sales out a lot of date and making a lot of money. In fact, we won't make any money and the first travel, because we have so much money to set design. This is a great thank you for our fans."
The 23-year-old actress wore a Herve Leger dress, Brian Atwood shoes and Neil Lane jewels.
Joy creator Ryan murphy (figure in red) says he is considering the whole episode, britney's music. "I like the britney spears idea. I've always loved her," he told er.
Ryan has also increased some details about the upcoming happy journey. He Shared, "it's a concert tour, but it also has a story. It is a great stage. We have a multimedia. Really big. Fox believe it is too big, I already had the most suitable person. This is not to say that out, sales out a lot of date and making a lot of money. In fact, we won't make any money and the first travel, because we have so much money to set design. This is a great thank you for our fans."
No comments:
Post a Comment