Even in Katherine heigl plays an alien the bank's science fiction series "roseville", her fate seems destined to.
When she was nine years old, her aunt send her pictures, very soon model agency in several for their Catherine directory.
Three years later, she let her movie debut "that night," by juliette lewis. And 14, as Gerard. Depardieu bratty daughter of beauty, but "my father in hero." The native land, conn., continue to play "trapped 2", appear in the Steven seagal David letterman and jie raynor talk shows and grace magazine cover - all 17 before graduation.
Once she, she moved west to concentrate on agency full time. She has film starring as various "the tempest" (with Peter fonda) and "Chucky bride." In spring, you can take 5 - foot - 8 blonde on the big screen "hundred in the child's life.
The 21-year-old actress living in Los Angeles, where she share a separate house with her manager mom.
Q: What do you do to relax?
A: If I'm really motivated, I'll do some yoga. Otherwise, I'll just veg out and watch movies or go to one by myself.
Q: What can't you live without?
A: Prayer.
Q: What's your workout routine?
A: It depends on my mood. Last summer, I did kickboxing three times a week, but I burned out. Now I do less extreme sports like walking, hiking and yoga.
Q: How do you take care of yourself?
A: If I know I need to relax, instead of going out on the weekend, I'll do things like write in my journal and meditate. I don't follow the I-don't-have-time theory.
Q: What are some of your favorite things?
A: My 2-year-old nephew's laugh. The wind blowing. Fall in Connecticut. Christmas and Christmas cookies.
Q: Favorite clothes?
A: I'm a huge Abercrombie & Fitch fan. I like their comfort and style and how they make me feel sporty.
When she was nine years old, her aunt send her pictures, very soon model agency in several for their Catherine directory.
Three years later, she let her movie debut "that night," by juliette lewis. And 14, as Gerard. Depardieu bratty daughter of beauty, but "my father in hero." The native land, conn., continue to play "trapped 2", appear in the Steven seagal David letterman and jie raynor talk shows and grace magazine cover - all 17 before graduation.
Once she, she moved west to concentrate on agency full time. She has film starring as various "the tempest" (with Peter fonda) and "Chucky bride." In spring, you can take 5 - foot - 8 blonde on the big screen "hundred in the child's life.
The 21-year-old actress living in Los Angeles, where she share a separate house with her manager mom.
Q: What do you do to relax?
A: If I'm really motivated, I'll do some yoga. Otherwise, I'll just veg out and watch movies or go to one by myself.
Q: What can't you live without?
A: Prayer.
Q: What's your workout routine?
A: It depends on my mood. Last summer, I did kickboxing three times a week, but I burned out. Now I do less extreme sports like walking, hiking and yoga.
Q: How do you take care of yourself?
A: If I know I need to relax, instead of going out on the weekend, I'll do things like write in my journal and meditate. I don't follow the I-don't-have-time theory.
Q: What are some of your favorite things?
A: My 2-year-old nephew's laugh. The wind blowing. Fall in Connecticut. Christmas and Christmas cookies.
Q: Favorite clothes?
A: I'm a huge Abercrombie & Fitch fan. I like their comfort and style and how they make me feel sporty.
No comments:
Post a Comment